Below you will find a series of videos providing a broad overview of different sections of the Financial Statement.
We are also working on providing micro (<2min) videos on specific line items throughout the form. You can help us prioritize which videos to create by completing an entry on our Q & A page.
Part 1: Financial Disclosure in Family Law Ontario – Introduction and Getting Yourself Ready
- This video discusses the process of putting together financial disclosure, including financial statements.
- It emphasizes the importance of positive motivation, trust-building, and credibility in the disclosure process.
- It mentions different types of financial statements (Form 13 and Form 13.1) based on the specific legal issues involved.
Part 2a: Financial Disclosure in Family Law Ontario – Income #1
- Discusses the importance of providing adequate proof of income, including tax returns and bank statements, is highlighted.
- On using the Disclosure Clinic Income Document Checklist for collecting necessary documents.
- Making a place to organize your Income documents.